Sedona gem against National Forest on two sides - a unique opportunity in a pristine setting. Nestled amid Sedona's captivating red rock views, this 5.72-acre parcel offers unmatched serenity and privacy, while close to all West Sedona amenities!
- No HOA/CCR: Total freedom with no dues or restrictions.
- Build-Ready: Architectural plans by renowned Erik Peterson, Joel DeTar, the builder, and Sedona's exquisite Designer, Stephanie Larson created an exquisite single story home to capture the red rock beauty.
- Culvert bridge, APS utility box (cables pending), excavation for a level building site, and retaining wall.
- Utilities avail: Unisource Natural Gas, AZ Water Co., Internet/Cable, APS Electric
- Horse-Friendly: Check with City of Sedona for the number of horses.
IDX information provided by the Sedona Verde Valley Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 27th September, 2023 4:41 PM (UTC)